At a dinner party one evening, a man leaned across the table and said, “Sharon, I want your opinion on something.”
My husband Bill said, “Name your subject. She’s got one.”
I’ve planned to submit a Blog each Monday. When you have as many opinions as I have, that should be easy peasy. However, a friend sent the following and these opinions from others spoke to me.
Scripture says believers have the authority to do all manner of things, but we cower in the face of threats, like tornado warnings and other predicted disasters. Me, too. But people of faith shouldn’t. Check this out:
Six Little Stories for 2016:
1. Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That’s FAITH.
2. When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her. That’s TRUST.
3. Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set our alarm clocks. That’s HOPE.
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That’s CONFIDENCE.
5. We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children. That’s LOVE.
6. On an old man’s shirt was written a sentence “I am not 80 years old. . . I am sweet 16 with 64 years experience” That’s ATTITUDE.
Have a happier year. Maybe adjust an attitude here and there.
Credit: Gary & Eva